MEET THE LADIES GUILD
For over 35 years, the Ladies Guild has dedicated their time to performing works of charity for our neighbors in need.
About the Ladies Guild
The Ladies Guild is a non-denominational service organization whose mission is to assist in the work of Father Joe’s Villages. It is an all-volunteer group of 250 women who raise funds dedicated solely to benefit the children at Father Joe’s Villages.
Serve meals. Donate your skills. Help at events. Train others to succeed.
In 2017, Ladies Guild members volunteered nearly 14,000 hours of their time to help those struggling with homelessness.
When action meets compassion, lives change.
There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.
Father Joe’s Villages’ Ladies Guild has a wide range of volunteer opportunities for those who would like to help.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Serving as Village docent
- Plan, sponsor and participate in a major fundraiser
- Providing clerical support
- Assisting with sales and stocking at Father Joe’s Villages Thrift Stores
- Hosting monthly birthday parties for Father Joe’s Villages preschoolers
- Serving holiday meals
- Helping at annual Father Joe’s Villages events such as Thanksgiving Day 5K
- Participating in Father Joe’s Villages holiday shopping and wrapping event
Father Joe’s Villages’ Ladies Guild is always accepting enthusiastic new members!
Membership is non-denominational and open to all.
- Active: $30 and 50 hours of service at any Guild or Village event or project
- Associate: $50 with no minimum service hours
Funds raised by our fundraising efforts benefit the children at Father Joe’s Villages.
We welcome you to become a member!
If you are interested in joining and would like more information:
- Call Volunteer Services at (619) 233-8500, ext 1102
- Download this brochure and sign up by mail
- Send an email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and support!
All of the Ladies Guild’s events raise money benefiting programs for children experiencing homelessness.
Held on the second Monday of each month at the administrative offices (3350 E St., San Diego, 92102), except for special occasions.
- February: Fundraiser/Silent Auction & Luncheon
- March: Day of Recollection
- May: Installation Mass & Luncheon
- June: Potluck
- September: Membership Coffee
- October: Autumn Craft/Bake Sale
- December: Christmas Luncheon
Theatre Fundraiser: "The Bridge" - A Musical
Sunday, March 24, 2019
You’re invited to the Ladies Guild Theatre Fundraiser benefitting children experiencing homelessness and families receiving services from Father Joe’s Villages. Please, invite your friends and family as well!
The Bridge knows your secret! Something happened on the bridge that night to six different people and it changed their lives forever! Now it’s time for a reunion to celebrate the anniversary of their high school football state championship season. Everyone will be there and The Bridge has been waiting…
Place: Off Broadway Live Theatre
9490 Cuyamaca St., Santee, 92071
Time: Begins at 3:00 PM
Ticket Cost: $35 – $40
Buy tickets by calling the box office at 619-988-5483.